Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Mystery of Orlando Bloom



So I was reading dlisted.com and was 'reading' (ie scanning quickly because I couldn't care less about this event) an article about the Pirates of the Caribbean sequel world premiere in California and I of course was exposed to pictures of Orlando Bloom. And I couldn't help but wonder the same thing I wonder EVERY time I see pictures of this dude: why is he considered hot? Am I alone here? I don't think he's ugly or anything, but I honestly see nothing special about this dude. To me he seems skinny and effeminate and pointy and........I don't know, he just has ZERO appeal to me. Even the pictures of Johnny Depp, who looks like a hobo here, have WAY more appeal to me than Orlando Bloom. Of course, that's not really a fair comparison, because Johnny Depp is one of the hottest men on the planet, and the crush I've had on him for most of my life shows no sign of abatting, even with the scruffy hat and purple sunglasses.



I ALSO don't see the appeal with Keira Knightly, but that's a story for another day.



Anyway, please let me know if I'm alone here, because I'm constantly surrounded by women who think he (Bloom) is just the absolute hotness. I don't CARE if I'm alone, y'all can have him, but I'm curious, you know?

Here's the link to the article on dlisted (and I must point out that no matter what I still love Roseanne Barr):

http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/06/shiver-me-timbers.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home