Saturday, April 28, 2007

Shout Out Out Out Out





A different kind of music post today. What I want you to do is click on the link below, and listen to this band. It's a live recording from a bar in Kingston, Ontario (Ontario is the province in which I live, for all you non-Canadians) and IT. IS. SWEET. The music, not Ontario. Although Ontario isn't half bad either.



I've heard of this band before but had never heard their music until very recently. And I am already totally addicted. The description of their music that I like the best is 'robo-electro-rock'.



They're from Edmonton, Alberta (Alberta is another Canadian province, far far FAR west of Ontario, for all you non-Canadians. It's a big big BIG country, yo.) Anyway the music is GREAT, but what really strikes me about them is that you can tell that they would be FUCKING AWESOME live. Apparently they like to incorporate a lot of jumping and dancing in their performance, and are particularly fond of scissor kicks.



I can get behind that.



So CLICK HERE and then click on the individual songs, they'll open up in your Windows Media Player. Do it. It's worth it.



I especially recommend 'Forever Indebted'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home