Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I Just....I Just Don't Know What to Say Anymore....

Believe it or not, I did NOT find these images on Go Fug Yourself. Actually, come to think of it, I haven't seen Britney on Go Fug Yourself in a while. Maybe there is a limit on how many times you can trash this girl. I mean, a bad outfit once in a while, but on a DAILY BASIS....even the geniuses at GFY must find it exhausting. How many times can you be shocked and grossed out by what this chick decides is "fashion"?

I know people, myself included, quite often refer to Britney Wear as stripper or hooker wear. Judging by the first picture, Britney is indeed plying her trade, so turns out we weren't far off.

Someone should tell her that she should only do it at night, though. Sure the cops are LOOKING for hookers at night, but at least that way she'd have a better chance at going undetected, you know?





pictures from IDLYITW

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Um, can the author of this blog contact me? This is my old blog, WHICH I DELETED, and I'm curious as to why it's up?

Thanks!

jen

May 11, 2007 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger sammy.the.k said...

who passed?

May 17, 2007 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home