Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cup of Dead Candy Round 13 - LAST DAY FOR VOTING!











Clockwise from top left:



Grace Kelly

Madeline Kahn

Tyrone Power

Jim Morrison



As I mentioned yesterday, every single round is close! Well, not Eye Candy - that's not close, but it's not a crazy runaway or anything. But all the other rounds are EXTREEEEEEEMELY close. Even the Chick Candy - if you remember, at the beginning of the round I said I didn't have any illusions that my nominee, Shannyn Sossamon, was going to win. I STILL don't think she's going to win, but she's certainly making a real contest out of it! I'm so proud of my girl *sniff*



For the new 'faces' we've seen this round - feel free nominate anyone you don't see on the nominees list (go to the most recent date in the archives, and look for 'Current List of ____ Nominees') - AND hope to see you in the upcoming rounds! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home