Sunday, March 25, 2007

And the Winners Are





SO - Cate did it, she retires undefeated! Which is cool - but I admit, I do kinda wish Evangeline had a chance at another round. HOWEVER - I am still thrilled Cate is undefeated. You see how I keep going back & forth here? That's why I actually never ended up voting. I just couldn't make up my mind! Oh, that and I am, as you know, a tad verbose...



SO neither Cate nor Evangeline will be in the next round, which means we will have two new nominees coming up! It's been a while since that happened, eh? Kinda cool - everyone likes new meat.....



Taye and Jake - WOOWEE. Remember at the beginning of the round I said Taye was running away with it? And THEN it was super close? It was actually tied for a while near the end there, but Taye pulled through! Which is cool - I voted for him, I just think he is hot, plain & simple - but I am kind of surprised Jakey Poo won't be in the Championship Round. People get so 1950s squealing teenage girl about him!



As for the dead folk, the ladies was never in doubt. Dorothy Dandridge CRUSHED her competition. And even though her competition was my nominee, I think the result was appropriate - I mean, LOOK at her!



The men was a different story. Michael Hutchence was actually in the lead until late last night, when a couple of votes came in for Gary Cooper. This one really did come down to the wire (if, you know, there was a wire around here...)



Come back later today for the next rounds!



Total votes:



Cate Blanchett 12 Evangeline 9

Taye Diggs 13 Jake Gyllenhaal 10

Dorothy Dandridge 17 Josephine Baker 2

Gary Cooper 11 Michael Hutchence 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home